Fire Loss by SERVPRO of Chemung & Schuyler Counties
A electrical fire broke out in the kitchen of this 5 Unit Apartment complex in Bath, NY. We arrived on site to find multiple areas of damage including the crawl space of the attic. We will be heading back later in the week once the construction is finished.
We respond more quickly to your restoration emergency. We respond 24/7/265 to your fire, water, and mold damage cleanup needs. Our client was extremely thrilled with the response, and the final product of the job!
Please call SERVPRO of Chemung & Schuyler Counties at 607-846-3685 if you have a loss you need help with.