Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Loss in Watkins Glen, NY


This fire loss was the result of a space heater malfunction. Most of the damage affected the upstairs and required extensive demolition and reconstruction as we... READ MORE



Fire Loss in Watkins Glen, NY


This fire loss was the result of a space heater malfunction. Most of the damage affected the upstairs and required extensive demolition and reconstruction as we... READ MORE



Fire Loss by SERVPRO of Chemung & Schuyler Counties


A electrical fire broke out in this home between the ceiling of the 2nd floor and attic resulting in major fire damage on the second floor and smoke damage on t... READ MORE



Fire Loss by SERVPRO of Chemung & Schuyler Counties


A electrical fire broke out in the kitchen of this 5 Unit Apartment complex in Bath, NY. We arrived on site to find multiple areas of damage including the crawl... READ MORE



Fire Loss by SERVPRO of Chemung & Schuyler Counties


SERVPRO of Chemung & Schuyler Counties was called to a loss in Elmira, NY. The home suffered the after affects of a fire breaking out in the upstairs apartm... READ MORE



HVAC by SERVPRO of Chemung & Schuyler Counties


This soot in the HVAC system is a result of a puffback. A puff back is when a furnace malfunctions and a black oil soot runs through the HVAC system and covers ... READ MORE